Project Assistant for English Language (2-year contract)
The Hong Kong Red Cross Margaret Trench School provides quality education and therapeutic services for students with physical and mental handicaps. We are now looking for candidates of high caliber for the post of Project Assistant.
- To assist teaching and learning in English language
- To assist the development of Grant Scheme on Promoting Effective English Language Learning in Primary Schools (PEEGS)
- To create electronic learning materials for students
- To support teachers in lesson preparation
- To assist in non-teaching / administrative duties for English Department
Associate degree or above or equivalent in relevant / related discipline
- PGDE preferable
- 2-year of working experience in English language teaching field
- Experience in creating or writing up electronic teaching materials/ related software/ platform is a must
Salary HK$14, 000/month (with adjustment in the second year upon satisfactory performance)
Please apply with a cover letter, full resume, and copies of certificates by mail to the Principal of HONG KONG RED CROSS MARGARET TRENCH SCHOOL on or before 4 May 2018.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be disposed after the end of the recruitment. Applicants who have not been invited to attend an interview within 1 Month from the closing date of the application may consider that their applications are Unsuccessful.
每周工作 45 小時